TOMOI was born and raised in Japan. I love traveling. I often go on domestic trips and also to abroad.
The most interesting places I would love to visit are Africa, Cuba and Tibet.
I started to be interested in my country’s language when I was traveling in different countries.
Then I decided to get a qualification to teach Japanese. Since I have gotten, I have been teaching Japanese language.
Please leave a comment, if you want to ask something, anything!
- Japanese pronunciation はひふへほ 7 views
- Japanese say nothing about anything negative? 2 views
- When do you use katakana? How do you know that? 2 views
- What’s the difference あげる, もらう and くれる？ 1 view
- Pronunciation らりるれろ 1 view
- Japanese eat rice every day? 1 view
- Japanese traditional performance KAGURA 1 view
- The meaning of まし-mashi 1 view
- How to pronounce small tsu-「っ」 1 view